An API (Application Programming Interface) is a way for developers to take greater advantage of a NeonCRM system. It provides a system for building websites and applications that interface directly with NeonCRM. It also allows you to build a dynamic connection between NeonCRM and another application.
- Create custom web forms that feed into your NeonCRM system
- Synchronize constituent data between NeonCRM and another application
- Build your own executive dashboards with charts and graphs
- Create a completely custom constituent login area, using NeonCRM's built in authentication for constituent user names and passwords.
Work with NeonCRM Data
APIs will allow clients to make requests of the following NeonCRM data types:
- Donation Transactions
- Event Listings and Attendees
- Online Store Purchases
The API is currently in a Beta testing phase. Clients can access web services using a personal sandbox environment, but cannot make requests to their actual NeonCRM system yet. At this time, we have no specific timeline for making the API available for production systems.