The security and uptime of your data is of utmost importance to us at Z2 Systems. NEON CRM has a flawless security record since it was developed in 2004, and Z2 Systems takes many steps to ensure it stays this way. Z2 Systems work together with Rackspace to ensure the security and uptime of your data. Rackspace is a global leader in data hosting that works with many Fortune 500 companies.
NEON CRM has provided customers 99.9%+ uptime since 2004. Having your data ready and available when you need it is critical to your operation and ours. Z2 Systems uses redundant load balancing servers to ensure that your data is accessible anywhere you have an internet connection.
NEON CRM will automatically back up your data daily in two separate locations. NEON CRM also offers a utility enabling customers to back-up their data on their own computers in an SQL format. We have never lost any data.
NEON CRM maintains our PCI compliancy through ControlScan, and our system undergoes a quarterly scan to verify that our servers are secure and PCI compliant. Customers may request a copy of our PCI Certification certificate.
NEON CRM utilizes all of the available Rackspace security methods:
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitor access.
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials to the data centers. No one else can enter the production area of the datacenter without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before they're hired.
- Every data center's HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant. This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Every 90 seconds, all the air in the data centers are circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants.
- The advanced fire suppression systems are designed to stop fires from spreading in the unlikely event one should occur.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, the data centers' power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
- The UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, the routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.
Core Routing Equipment
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in Rackspace data centers.
- Fiber carriers enter the data centers at disparate points to guard against service failure.
- Rackspace requires that the networking and security teams working in the data centers be certified. They also require that they be thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
- The Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.