Integrating Employability Skills into Everyday Instruction
Wednesday, September 2nd
from 2:00-3:15 PM ET
To be competitive in an increasingly global economy, students entering the workforce will need more than just academic knowledge to be successful. Employability skills are becoming a critical component of making students truly ready for success in the workplace.
Join us along with the College and Career Readiness and Success Center (CCRS Center), the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders (GTL Center), and RTI International on Wednesday, September 2, 2015 from 2:00-3:15 PM ET for a webinar showcasing a new, interactive learning module, Integrating Employability Skills: A Framework for All Educators. Building off of the Employability Skills Framework, the module prepares all educators to integrate employability skills into their everyday instruction. During this webinar, presenters will discuss the value and uses of the employability skills framework and complimentary module including its development, pilot efforts, and potential uses.
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8206140531052370178
- Kate Blosveren, Associate Executive Director, NASDCTEc
- Ellen Cushing, Deputy Director, CCRS Center
- Catherine Jacques, Technical Assistance Lead, CCRS Center and GTL Center
- Scott Myers, Director of Teacher Licensure and Accreditation, Kansas State Department of Education
- Laura Rasmussen Foster, Program Director of Adult Education Studies, RTI International
Be sure to also join the conversation on Twitter using #employability