CAP Intro Event & Conference
for Family Office investors and Alternative Strategies Money Managers
Pre-scheduled 1:1 private meetings, networking at program sessions, golf, meals & cocktail hours
- Present to and network with family office investors.
- Pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with investors who have interest in your strategy.
- Intentionally limited attendance size. As a result, networking time at the golf tournament, meals, cocktails and evening socializing events give ample time for family office investors to spend additional time with the investment managers beyond the one-on-one meetings.
- Relevant and insightful conference program content created by leading hedge fund and alternative strategies industry professionals.
Rick Pitcairn, CIO, Pitcairn
Aaron Brown, Risk Mgr., AQR Capital Management
Stewart Massey, CIO, Massey, Quick & Co., LLC
Bruce Frumerman, CEO, Frumerman & Nemeth Inc.
Suzanne Currie, Partner, Currie Consulting Group
- The only cap intro conference whose programadvisory board includes family office investors.
- Fully hosted, complimentary attendance for qualified family office investors, including registration, hotel and air fare.
Download the flyer HERE. Visit the WMI2015 website for more information: www.wmisummit.com