CHFA Members - Receive 15% off of registration. Contact us for further details!
The Hedge Fund Pacific Investor Forum, organized by Markets Group, is a private meeting of 100+ Pension Funds, Family Offices, Endowments, Foundations, Private Banks, Wealth Managers, Insurance Companies, Public Institutions & Investment Consultants seeking investment opportunities in hedge funds, credit and liquid alternatives.
The program admits only a select number of hedge funds, credit managers and liquid alternatives specialists for one on one meetings and investment-focused discussions with qualified investors.
Request the Agenda
- Anthony Robertson, Partner, Head of Global Leveraged Finance, BlueBay Asset Management
- Franklin Parlamis, Partner, Head of US Convertible Arbitrage, Pine River Capital Management
- Marjorie Hogan, Senior Portfolio Manager, Managing Member, Altum Capital Management, LLC
- Sarah Williamson, Partner, Wellington Management
- Jonathan Mandle, Partner, Corrum Capital Management LLC
- Lisa O'Connor, Head of Global Macro Portfolio Management, State Street Global Advisors
- Kurt Silberstein, Managing Director, Alternative Investments, Ascent Private Capital Management
- David E Francl, Director, Hedge Funds and Operations, Intel Corporation
- David A. Cohen, President, Karlin Asset Management
- Christopher L. Winiarz, Investment Officer, University of California
- Donald Pierce, Chief Investment Officer, San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association
Click here for the full list of investor participants.
Sponsors will have the opportunity to speak on the program and arrange private meetings with investor speakers and attending delegates.
Visit the full event website for further details and registration.