Join industry experts for an afternoon seminar on fund creation and raising assets. From structures to regulation to distribution, presenters will discuss key issues facing managers interested in launching a liquid alternative fund. An in-depth look at intermediary distribution channels will help increase the effectiveness of your sales effort.
1:30 pm Registration & Networking
2:00 pm Welcome & Introduction to Liquid Alternatives
2:30 pm Benefits & Challenges of Registered Product Structures
- Key attributes of various structures, including distribution opportunities, operating costs and regulatory implications
3:45 pm An In-depth Look at Distribution
- Alternative mutual funds: Is a series trust or stand-alone trust a better solution for your firm?
- Achieving asset-raising success in the intermediary distribution channels
- Alternative fund asset-growth projections
4:45 pm Cocktail reception & Networking
Get answers to your questions from the following presenters:
- Joel Anderson, VP Investor Services, Business Solutions, UMB Fund Services
- Joshua Deringer, Partner, Drinker, Biddle & Realth LLP
- Tony Fischer, President, UMB Fund Services
- Douglas Hanson, Vice President Asset Management Client Solutions, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Peter Moran, Managing Partner, Chief Executive Officer, Custom Institutional Fund Solutions
Space is limited. Please register in advance at http://www.contactumbfs.com/sf
Attendees are responsible for their own travel and hotel accommodations.
Pre- and post-event meetings are available. Please contact:
Senior Vice President of Business Development
UMB Fund Services