CHFA Members will receive 10% off Forum registration. Scroll down for details.
Gain all the information you need to start your hedge fund at the leading Hedge Fund Startup Conference.
View the latest Hedge Fund Startup Forum West Coast agenda here.
Designed with the aid of hedge fund industry veterans, this event has been put together to provide those looking to start a Hedge Fund with an in depth guide to setting up a fund and gaining investment. Attend this event and come away with a first-hand insight, directly from investors, on the best strategies for gaining that crucial first round of investment:
- Hear the experiences of Recent Startup Funds. Discover the mistakes they made and the tactics which were successful
- Understand the Initial Startup Process, with key tips on setting up & running a business
- Discover how Regulatory Compliance can help you Gain Investment
- Determine which Fee & Fund Structures are the most efficient. What are investors looking for?
- Hear how to take your Fund to the Next Level. Discover how to move from a small startup to an institution
- Learn how to Market your fund effectively. How to approach investors and put your story forward
- Hear directly from Fund Investors on what they look for in a fund. What will make them invest and what will make them run away
View complete program details and registration information here.
Attendance is free for CHFA member Fund Managers and Investors. Membership will be verified by CHFA. If you would like to register for the complimentary registration, please contact CHFA.
CHFA Members: Click here, and select "Register Now" on the right-hand side to register. The 10% discount will be automatically applied.