San Francisco Investment Management Symposium
Presented by Dechert's Financial Services Group
December 9, 2015
8:30am - 4:30pm
St. Regis, 125 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Dechert's inaugural West Coast Symposium will feature multiple panels including industry leaders and Dechert partners, who will discuss the evolving legal and regulatory environment for investment managers and funds (both registered and private) and related opportunities, trends and risks.
Topics will include:
- Systemic Risk & Asset Management: How FSOC Designation, Greater Prudential Regulation and Risk Management Will Impact the Business & Its Regulators
- Lessons from the Front Lines of SEC Enforcement and Trends to Watch in 2016
- CCO Roundtable
- Hedge and Private Equity Funds in the Regulatory Spotlight
- ETFs Under the Microscope: Trends and Developments
- ERISA's Fiduciary Rules: Re-Proposed “Investment Advice” Regulation
- Mutual Funds Under Fire: Litigation Trends in 2015 and Beyond
To view the full agenda or to register, visit Dechert online.