Please upgrade your browser.
Project Dominican Republic - Spay/Neuter Clinic | April 2014
April 23-30, 2014
CANDi is excited to launch its first programs in the Dominican Republic beginning April 2014! CANDi's MASH-style spay/neuter clinic will serve pets of residents and strays in and around Punta Cana. Our goal is to sterilize 800-1,000 animals during the four-day clinic. Applications are now being accepted to staff the all-volunteer field clinic.
- Apr 23 - Volunteers arrive
- Apr 23 - 7pm - Group briefing
- Apr 24 - Group activity / excursion
- Apr 24 - Clinic Setup
- Apr 25-28 - 8am-6pm - Clinic Day
- Apr 29 - Free Day for volunteers
- Apr 29 - Clinic Tear-down (Optional to volunteers)
- Apr 30 - Volunteers depart
Space is limited and applications are approved on a first-come, first-served basis. Volunteer positions are available for the following skill sets / duties:
- Veterinarian - Pre-surgery exams, spay/neuter surgery
- Vet Techs - Intubation, induction, recovery
- Non-Medical Volunteers - Assist in nearly every aspect of the clinic including registration, animal transfers, supporting medical team. (Experience handling dogs/cats is required.)
Membership ($40 USD) and registration fee ($650 USD) are required before volunteer positions are confirmed. Registration includes: Accommodations for 7 nights at all-inclusive resort, ground transportation to/from the clinic and CANDi activities, lunch on clinic work days, one group excursion, and a CANDi t-shirt or scrub top. Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Registration does NOT include airfare, optional excursions, incidentals, travel and/or health insurance, and anything not specifically outlined as included. Please refer to the travel policy for details.
Ready to join us in the Dominican Republic in April? Get started...
|Powered by NeonCRM|