The Big Book of History
Families, schools, and churches can unfold 15 feet of the most interesting history of the world. This easy to follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history to children ages seven through thirteen. These exciting facts and so much more wait inside:
- who were the first emperors of China and Rome
- what discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
- how modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of Japan
- where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
- why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
- and how the Age of Discovery meant wealth some, and the destruction of civilization for others.
This version is casebound with a hard cover appropriate for viewing as a book that can be turned page by page. This version will also stretch out the entire 15 feet. Take a look inside!
9 x 14 • 21 Pages • Casebound
In addition to this wonderful resource we will send you, The Big Book Teacher's Guide for FREE! (A $6.99 value) It includes sample questions, activities, and discussions to serve as a starting point or source of ideas for ways you can use the Big Book of History in your educational program. 8 x 11 • 32 Pages • Paperback.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A FREE DOWNLOAD
Also Available: Adam's Classic Time-Line of World History