Please upgrade your browser.
Bluegrass Jam -- Monday Evening (Spring 2017)
Bluegrass Jam -- Monday Evening Session (Wernick Method)
with Alan Epstein
Five-week series: April 24-May 22
Series cost: $160
Beacon Feed Studio Board Room
Register through the Wernick site at: http://jamclasses.drbanjo.com/
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly encouraging knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2 and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)
More info about the Wernick Method and this class at drbanjo.com
What Alan’s students are saying:
"One of the best group experiences I've ever had!"
"It was informative and fun, exactly what I hoped for!"
"Knowledgeable teacher, friendly atmosphere"
"It was great! Everyone got to play -- very democratic."
Alan Epstein (Bluegrass Jam, Mandolin) has played mandolin and sung in bluegrass bands in Colorado, Pennsylvania and Michigan. Aside from private teaching, he’s taught workshops and at camps in Michigan and at Bluegrass Week at Augusta (WV). Alan excels at helping students master fundamentals and giving them the confidence to enjoy a broad range of musical experiences. Listen to Alan’s holiday CD at: http://www.cdbaby.com/abepstein
|Powered by NeonCRM|