Please upgrade your browser.
JLR Little Black Dress Initiative
The Junior League of Riverside, Inc's commitment to improving the lives of women and children in our community. During the week of February 5th -9th, 2018 JLR members will be raising awareness of Diaper Need during our Little Black Dress Iniative (LBDI) week. Our league is focusing on the need for families to have access to enough diapers to keep their infant or toddler, clean, dry and healthy. Our goal this week is 15,000 diapers.
Some facts about diaper need in our community.
- 19.8% of families with children under 18 in Riverside live below the poverty line
- The poverty rate for single mother homes is 40.1%
- 1 in 3 families experience diaper need in the U.S.
- Without diapers, children cannot attend day care or early childhood education programs
- Without day care, parents cannot work.
Please consider a donation today using the links below.
|Powered by NeonCRM|