Terms of Agreement Between the Festival Vendor/Entity and the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation:
Date of Event:
October 20, 2018
Waikiki Shell - Diamond Head Greens Area.
There are several booth space options. Please read each option before committing.
Non-Profit, Craft, Business and Political Booth (Non-Food):
- One Customer Access, Front Side Customer Access
- Two Customer Access, Front And One (1) Side Customer Access
- Three Customer Access, Front And Two (2) Side Customer Access
- All are limited to a 10 ft. X 10 ft tent. A vendor may supply their own tent, tables and chairs or rent the items from the festival for an additional fee as specified below.
- For spaces larger than 10 ft. X 10 ft. the vendor will need to purchase multiple spaces for their oversized booth.
Food Booth Space:
- No booth sharing is permitted.
- Limited to a 10 ft. X 20 ft. Area – (to include a maximum tent size of 10 ft. X 10 ft.). A vendor may supply their own tent, tables and chairs or rent the items from the festival for an additional fee as specified below.
- For spaces larger than 10 ft. X 20 ft. the vendor will need to purchase multiple spaces for their oversized booth.
The sum of all signs and banners cannot exceed 18 square feet per vendor space and must be in good taste. Signs and banners exceeding the size requirements or determined to be in bad taste as determined by the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation or Enterprise Services officers must be removed upon notification.
Booth setup – set-up can begin on October 20, 2018 at 7:00 am. All equipment and heavy items must be moved into the assigned vendor area by 10:30 am. Vehicle access to the Waikiki Shell – Diamond Head Greens Area will be closed down at 10:45 am and access will be restored at 6:00 pm.
Booths should be set up by 11:00 am, clean-up/booth breakdown must be conducted after 6:00 pm and completed by 7:00 pm.
Failure to remove trash will result in a $150.00 fee.
Food Booths Only:
- Must provide proof of a general excise tax license.
- Vendor must furnish a food menu with prices for approval by October 1, 2018 deadline.
- Vendor may not sell or give away any beverages without written approval of the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation.
- Vendor must provide a Department of Health temporary food establishment permit application.
- Vendor must provide two (2) trash cans at their booth and remove their trash from the facility. Failure to remove trash will result in a $150.00 fee
- Vendor must provide a certificate of liability insurance showing coverage for comprehensive general liability insurance including products liability with a minimum limit of no less than $300,000 bodily injury, per occurrence and $10,000 property damage, per occurrence listing the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation and the City and County of Honolulu as additional insureds.
The vendor shall indemnify, defend, and forever hold the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation and their volunteers, as well as their sponsors harmless from and against all claims, and actions for personal injury, death, property damage or other legal damage/claims which may be sustained by any and all vendors as a result of and in conjunction with other vendors involved in the above referenced activity, together with any loss, cost, expense including and without limitations, court costs, and attorney fees which the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation may sustain as a result of the event, including limitations, claims by the vendor’s own worker employees or other parties against the aforementioned organizations.
By clicking the check box below, I am the person listed in the Name fields above and have read and will abide by all terms listed here.