Please upgrade your browser.
Discount Bundle - Nature Storytime October through December
Nature Storytime has many opportunities for you and your little one to explore and appreciate the outdoors, such as live animal visits, hikes, stories, and hands-on activities. Nature Storytime takes place Wednesday mornings and every other Sunday for one hour. Each session includes indoor and outdoor activities – so make sure to dress for the weather!
Register for all Wednesday morning programs from October through December, to receive a discount on all programs. Non-members willl receive 20% off the regular price, and members will receive a total of 40% off the regular price. Register by September 15th to receive the discount. See the dates and themes below!
Have a 4-5 year old that is ready to try a drop-off program? Take a look at our Nature Tykes Preschool Program that also runs on Wednesday mornings. Register for all Nature Tykes sessions to receive a discount.
Wednesday morning Nature Storytime will take place on the following dates:
- October 4th - Magnficent Mammals
- October 11th - Feathered Friends
- October 18th - Rockin' Reptiles
- October 25th - Awesome Amphibians
- November 1st - Super Senses: Sight!
- November 8th - Super Senses: Smell!
- November 15th - Super Senses: Touch!
- November 29th - Super Senses: Sound!
- December 6th - Stories in the Snow: Animal Prints
- December 13th - Stories in the Snow: Brr! It's Cold!
- December 20th - Stories in the Snow: Snow Day