The theme for the 5th Annual Statewide MCASA-WOCN Conference is The Spectrum of Trauma and Prevention. This day long conference at the University of Baltimore in Baltimore, MD, will address the impact that trauma has on victimization rates and how trauma informed care should be considered a best practice in preventing sexual violence.
Enjoy a continental breakfast and lunch, while you learn more about the cyclical dynamics of trauma and victimization. Earn SW CEUs toward your continuing education and network with your peers in the field.
You will also hear from leaders in the field, such as:
- Andrea Blanch, Ph.D., Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, & World Affairs
- Luoluo Hong, Ph.D., University of Hawaii
- Terri Pease, Ph.D., National Center on Adult Domestic Violence, Trauma & Mental Health
- Ann Jennings, Ph.D., The Anna Foundation, Inc.
- Indvidual - $35
- CEU Fee - $40 per attendee
The 5th Annual Statewide MCASA-WOCN Conference, The Spectrum of Trauma & Prevention is presented by the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault with the support of the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
REGISTER NOW - Please call 410-974-4507 to register.
REGISTER BY FAX OR MAIL