Click here to make a donation to Not Alone.
Join us Saturday, March 17th at the famous Chef Todd Gray's Watershed restaurant!
Ticket Prices: One (1) Ticket: $70; Two (2) Tickets: $125; Four (4) Tickets: $240
Proceeds benefit Not Alone, a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Attire: Casual Cocktail Chic (no jeans please)
Contact: If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 615-243-7400.
Space is limited, so RSVP today!
Click here to register.
Come learn about and support Not Alone, an organization that provides programs, resources and services to warriors and families impacted by combat stress and PTSD through a confidential and anonymous community. Enjoy the exquisite food of Todd and Ellen Gray.
A variety of silent auction items will also be available, including:
- A custom pair of Stetson cowboy boots
- Private tour of the Senate building and lunch with Mass. Senator Scott Brown (for up to 3 people)
- Tour of the NRA museum with head curator
- Movie night at the Navy Memorial for up to 200 people (great for a corporate or private event)
- Lunch with a veteran. Includes a picnic lunch in the courtyard & a private tour of the Pentagon, Pentagon Memorial, & Air Force Memorial (any Sat. afternoon for 3 people)
- Military inspired cuff links designed by the Bella Honor jewely line
- Medallion necklace designed by the Bella Honor jewely line
- Sephora gift basket
- One race entry for the Rock 'n' Roll Virginia Beach Marathon and Half on September 2, 2012
* Check back for more details!
Todd and Ellen Gray are pioneers in the Washington D.C. culinary scene. With their passion for sustainable agriculture and a unique focus on regionality and seasonality, the Grays are impacting D.C. with more than just their exquisite dishes. Todd and Ellen support numerous charities and are continually striving to make a positive impact in their community.
THANK YOU TO OUR PROUD MEDIA PARTNERS: The Georgetowner and Downtowner community newspapers
A special thank you goes out to our warm-hearted, Sonya Bernhardt, Publisher of the Georgetown Media group.
Thanks Sonya and team for helping make this evening happen!