Please upgrade your browser.
2017 Team Fight's Fight Club
Members of Fight Club represent the Ulman Cancer Fund's Team Fight in any race, endurance event, competition, or other activity of their choosing - all year long! Each member of Fight Club must commit to raising a minimum of $250 to help the Ulman Cancer Fund provide free support services and resources to the young adult cancer community.
Program Benefits Include:
- Access to year-round evening swim workouts led by Team Fight Coaches at Howard County Community College
- Weekly evening bike clinics held during the Summer and taught by Team Fight Coaches
- Weekly evening team runs held during the Summer at Centennial Park and led by Team Fight Coaches
- Exclusive Team Fight gear, including t-shirt and water bottle
- Passionate and supportive team environment
- Platform to make a difference!