Most people can put up with trouble for a little while...
but when the problems keep coming, it begins to wear you down
You've been in the trenches of a tough battle and there's no end in sight. What you need is the strength to keep going, an understanding of your enemy, and a short list of priorities. In this series, you'll find that God's Word provides the encouragement, wisdom, and priorities you need to stay on course, even in the toughest battles of the Christian life.
1. God is Working Through You 2 Thessalonians 1:1-4
2. God Will Bring Justice for You 2 Thessalonians 1:6-9
3. Christ Will be Glorified In You 2 Thessalonians 1:10-12
4. The Anti-Christ: Exalting Himself 2 Thessalonians 2:1-7
5. The Lord Jesus Christ: Coming in Glory 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12
6. The Family of God: Standing Firm 2 Thessalonians 2:13-17
7. Advancing the Gospel 2 Thessalonians 3:1-4
8. The Love of God and The Patience of Christ 2 Thessalonians 3:5
9. Pursuing What is Right 2 Thessalonians 3:6-15
10. The Peace and the Presence of God 2 Thessalonians 3:16-18